KiSho Online regularly publishes guest posts from health experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on technology, innovations, electronic gadgets, accessories other areas of interest related to tech world.
To submit a guest post, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll respond as quickly as we can to your email, but due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected articles. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best.
Here are our guidelines:
- Guest posts usually run about 800 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Be sure to include a headline.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship to the author.
- We do not accept simultaneous submissions, but in rare instances we will consider previously published articles.
- It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your story. But please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links.
- Please don’t send your story as a PDF — send it to us in a format that’s easy to edit (recommended is Word).
If you’re with a company looking to write about a product for which your company offers a solution or about any area in which you have a vested interest, your story would qualify as a sponsored post rather than a guest post. To speak to KiSho Online about sponsored post opportunities, please contact email@example.com.